City of Love is an OUT-OF-THE-ORDINARY Valentine’s day adventure.
Impress your other half by joining this adventurous - love-filled activity, seeking all kinds of "treasure" in Melbourne CBD– the treasure of love and connection between human beings including community love, brothers/sister love, romantic love, and friendship love.
Story hunter + City adventurer
We are very excited to team up with CitySeekers to bring you and your special loved ones a 3-hour event to celebrate some of the great love stories across cultures in the City of Melbourne.
Living in a fast moving world, we can easily forget to connect with what’s around us – people we love and the beautiful city we live in. Our combined event will see you discovering and collecting stories of love and connection in the City of Melbourne.
Form your own team: One-of-a-kind lifetime experiences
What to expect:
1. Treasure Hunt and competition (the first two hours)
Following our city adventurer's map, you and your loved one (your team of two) are going to hunt for points and hidden secrets across Melbourne, discovering precious human values, history, cultures, people and places that will surprise you.
• Items for collection will be placed at different places that are of significance to love and connection in Melbourne.
• Your team will compete against other teams to collect these items(points) and return to the final location where the total score is tallied.
• The team with the highest score will win a dinner for two valued at $100 in the CBD!
2. Enjoy a storytelling and Jazz performance (Last hour)
Your team will not want to miss the final hour of the event. You will enjoy a unique live Jazz performance at the final destination. Jackie Bornstien, one of Melbourne’s most captivating singers, featuring Jazz guitarist James Sherlock will present love songs from different countries, celebrating different kinds of love and encapsulating everything about the joy of love.
This event has finished, please connect with us if you are interested in attending this event. We don't want you to miss out on heartfelt stories and fun adventures.