Dear students, have you ever dreamed that you would one day:
- Become a successful entrepreneur that inspires others to do the same?
- Build your family and your dream home in a beautiful suburb in anywhere you want?
- Have the super power to charm your ideal employer in just a second?
- Kick off a brilliant career in your dream company?
- Love your work so much that you can’t wait to get up every morning?
- Travel back to your home country in just the blink of an eye?
Everyday, you are focused on completing your degrees, finishing your everyday assignments and following whatever path has been set for you. At times, you may forget to dream big or you may disconnect with the dream that you once had. Have you ever visualized the dreams that you had or the dream that you wish to happen in the future?
In his workshop, our StoryArtist Raymond Lim shares his own story about how painting and drawing help him to visualize and reach for his dreams. Together, we provide a fun and creative space for you to:
- Cultivate and discover your creativity in a way that you could never have imagined, through creatingpainting/drawing
- Reconnect with your forgotten dreams and visualize your future dreams through painting/drawing
- Unveil your unique strengths and interests
- Inspire your ongoing actions to get closer to your dreams
- Gain clarity and direction in where you are heading to in your life journey
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” Eleanor Roosevelt
And let us dream together.
About Our StoryArtist, Raymond Lim
Raymond Lim is a Creative Designer with over 15 years’ experience working, leading and managing marketing campaigns, both in Australia and in Malaysia.
He holds a Master of Advertising and established his own design studio, RayL Creative, in 2013. RayL Creative specialises in providing creative solutions in graphic, branding, advertising and web design. A strong conceptual thinker, Raymond is an outstanding visual and strategically-focused designer. He is constantly learning and challenging his own knowledge and skill-set to increase his impact in the creative digital space.
Raymond is also an active innovator and community champion. Raymond has volunteered his photography and designing skills to support many not-for-profit projects for organisations such as the City of Melbourne, Salvation Army 614 and Cooking for Charity Dinners.
Raymond’s artistic pursuits are endless and he spends his personal time sketching and drawing characters. He loves being creative and lives his life through art. As a sketch-walker, Raymond started to sketch in 2016 and has created more than 200 sketches to this day.
He believes there is an inspiring story behind every drawing or painting. Drawing and sketching his observations allows Raymond to fully live in the moment. It helps him to de-stress, clear his mind and be creative all the time. He enjoys telling the story of his drawings and sketches that he has completed.
In his world, imaginations do come true, and his dream is to make all imaginations become reality.